How To Phone Through Telegram Application
Telegram has added the promised voice dialing capability of anti-tapping. So how do you call via this application?
Like WhatsApp, making phone calls on Telegram is very easy. But to taste this feature, you have to do the latest updates on the App Store and Google Play Store.
Once installed, we can immediately make a telephone call. The steps are as follows:
- Open one of the contacts we want to call
- Tap the three-dot icon in the top right corner
- A number of options will appear, select Call
Or it can be done in the following way
- From the main page, press the menu in the upper right corner.
- Select Call
- Tap the Call icon
- Select contact
- Open the contact you want to contact
- Then tap on the contact’s name at the top
- Call icon will appear, press the button to start calling
Telegram on iOS does not by default display the Calls tab at the bottom of the main screen. To bring it up a number of settings must be done, how:
- Press Settings
- Press the Recent Calls option
- Slide the button on the Show Calls Tab
After the Calls tab appears at the bottom of the screen, we can make calls easily from here.
- Tap the phone icon in the upper right corner
- Search for contacts to call, instantly making calls
In addition, Telegram allows us to control every call. So that not everyone can contact you. The steps between iOS and Android are the same, namely:
- Open Settings
- Select Privacy and Security
- Then choose Calls
- Everybody, My Contacts, and Nobody options are available.
If you want to set only certain people who can be contacted or blocked, you can choose the My Contact option. Enter people who can contact in the Always Allow section, or select Never Allow to not allow the contact to contact you. May be useful.